• Biology is the scientific study of all living organisms and the interaction between them. It is one of the fundamental reasons why the human race has progressed and thrived over the last 2000 years. Its importance to mankind can never be underestimated and touches every facet of human life. No matter what we do biology is intrinsically involved in our day-to-day lives.
• The most obvious example of biological advancement is in the study of the human body and medicine. The advancements that have been made have increased our life expectancies vastly, especially over the last 100 years. Studies of our anatomy have enabled great steps to be taken in medicine, such as organ transplantation and infant mortality rates.
• Botany, or plant biology, has increased our knowledge of the flora that is present on our planet. Scientists have been able to utilize this understanding by creating more and more antidotes and preventative medicines for some of the world's diseases. Studies into how pants reproduce has seen an increase in the cultivation of crops helping to combat starvation and enabling food plants to grow in habitats they would usually find too harsh.
• Zoology, the study of animals, has helped us recognize how important animals are to the wellbeing of, not only us as humans, but also to the planet itself. Many animals aid the pollination of plants ensure that the cycle of life within the plant kingdom, and it turn our food chain, continues.
• The magnitude of biology is so great that it is impossible to highlight all of the aspects of human life it affects in such a short answer. Without biology we would not exist in anything like the same state as we do today.
The biological disciplines imply a significant responsibility for the protection and the welfare of all the living species. The knowledge about the diversity of life forms and their conservation-exploitation is greatly important for our day by day life.
Have you gotten sick some time? Well, all we have got ill some times and in order that our doctor was able to accomplish a good diagnosis from our illness, he or she had to be familiar with the normal organic functions that we consider within the homeostatic parameters. This normal state, or homeostasis, is investigated by Biology.
The study on the origin of diseases and plagues is also answerable by means of Biology, for example the etiology of cancer, infections, functional problems, the damage to fruits, the pathologies of farm animals, plants, trees, etc.
Food resources and quality, factors that cause illnesses, plagues, sustainable exploitation of natural resources, the enhancement and development of useful species, the discovery and production of medicines, the study of the functions of living beings, their inheritance, etc., all are fields of research through Biology.
The food that we consume are materials produced by living beings, the Biology studies the living beings and the processes implied in the production of those nutritional substances. Besides, by means of the Biotechnology, the Biologists search for methods that make to the producers to be more efficient in the elaboration of food and other supplies for humans.
The Biology covers the study of all the living beings and their interactions into the biosphere. This it is a very important task because we are able to know the behavior or functioning of each population when it faces to other individuals from other populations or communities and how the populations or the specific sectors of the biosphere are affected and/or benefited by that behavior or functioning of the populations into a community..
For me, Biology is very important to mankind because it tells the importance of human bodies and its functions which enables us to produce cures and treatments!!! ^^,
In my opinion. The importance of biology in mankind are to know the importance of life in all other forms,to protect it and to conserve it. So if I were you,you must live your life to the fullest.
Biology is one of the natural sciences , which deals with the things that exhibit the properties of life.
Biology is very important to mankind because it help us to appreciate living things more
The Significance of studying Biology is it helps us better manage our world so life on earth would continue to exist...
Biology is a natural science which studies living organisms and how they interact with each other and their environment.
Give the importance to biology to man
Biology makes us a responsible citizen,to keep our environment clean...or how to maintain a balanced diet.Biology also helps us to choose our career.
The basic knowledge of biology is important for us to maintain health and hygiene and many other stuff.
Ewan koh kung ano sa got jan grade 3 palang ako noh heh eeh joke
Biology can help us more healthy and treat illness.
To understand what life is all about.
To be able to know more about your body
For me...the importance of biology its because we can move in everything we want to do....