With the coming of warmer seasons (here in the northern hemisphere) what activities do you look forward to that have been put aside since last fall?

Bicycle riding, longer dog walks, porch sitting, gardening and girl watching.

Walter The Grump Profile

Summers in Kansas suck--heat and humidity. I'm extremely heat sensitive so my only outside activities will be mowing the lawn and morning walks before the temperature rises.

Walter The Grump
Walter The Grump commented
I understand. I'm used to smaller towns/cities and the Midwest. I wouldn't do well on the coasts or in a city the size of Wichita, or bigger. I'm in the KC Metro area, but in a small town. I'm happy this way.
The Z.
The Z. commented
I was in a nice little berg there called Olathe, on business about three years ago. You anywhere near there?
Walter The Grump
Walter The Grump commented
I'm within 45-60 minutes of there. Depending how far I venture into Olathe.
The Z. Profile
The Z. answered

For me, its time to fire up the RV and roll up north to see the many great places that become freed of the dour afflictions of winter.

Tiger  Two Profile
Tiger Two answered

Here in middle GA it's been warm all winter.  I think we had 4/5 days below 30.  Here you can't go out early or late in the day, the mosquitos will eat you up. The humidity is awful most days. Can't say I will like it, cause the AC will have to run more. 

Anonymous