With the coming of warmer seasons (here in the northern hemisphere) what activities do you look forward to that have been put aside since last fall?

Fred Jenkins Profile
Fred Jenkins answered

Bicycle riding, longer dog walks, porch sitting, gardening and girl watching.

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

Summers in Kansas suck--heat and humidity. I'm extremely heat sensitive so my only outside activities will be mowing the lawn and morning walks before the temperature rises.

Jeremy Fink
Jeremy Fink commented
I understand. I'm used to smaller towns/cities and the Midwest. I wouldn't do well on the coasts or in a city the size of Wichita, or bigger. I'm in the KC Metro area, but in a small town. I'm happy this way.
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
I was in a nice little berg there called Olathe, on business about three years ago. You anywhere near there?
Jeremy Fink
Jeremy Fink commented
I'm within 45-60 minutes of there. Depending how far I venture into Olathe.
Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

For me, its time to fire up the RV and roll up north to see the many great places that become freed of the dour afflictions of winter.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Here in middle GA it's been warm all winter.  I think we had 4/5 days below 30.  Here you can't go out early or late in the day, the mosquitos will eat you up. The humidity is awful most days. Can't say I will like it, cause the AC will have to run more. 

Anonymous