I Have A Theft Conviction On An Esteem Database Report, I Was Never Arrested Or Taken To Court,but Was Asked To Pay The Fine, I Have Paid It Is There A Way I Can Get It Removed Off My Consumer Report For A Job?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
The answer is no.

If you steal from a retailer and they report it to esteem, your name remains on the list for seven years.

Answer Question