Anonymous

What Does Dssp Stand For On A Medicine Cup And What Does It Equal To?

5

David Hinners Profile
David Hinners answered
As far as I can tell, this is a measure used mostly in the UK, and refers to dessert spoon. At one point, this was approximately 1/2 tablespoon, but has been standardized to refer to a 10 ml measure, while a UK tablespoon is 15 ml. In the US, a tablespoon is 14.79 ml, so it makes a difference what your point of reference is. So, assuming you are in the UK area:

1 Dssp = 10 ml
Christina Bliss Profile
Christina Bliss answered
My medicine cup has markings for 5 different tablespoon measurements and 9 different milliliter measurements. 1 DSSP still equals 7.5 ml (or 1/2 tablespoon) on my modern, translucent plastic cup.
ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
DSSP stands for "dessertspoon". It is a bit smaller than the tablespoon and a bit larger than the teaspoon.
Phill Lighbothe Profile
Phill Lighbothe , Medical expert., answered

Hello! There are a lot of questions about medicine. I recommend you this blog https://pro-academic-writers.com/blog/best-medical-schools-2018-review Where you can find a lot of helpful content about medicine. I hope it will be useful for you.

Eddie Layne
Eddie Layne commented
SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD SPAMTARD
SPAMTARD

I sometimes think that the dosage of various medications is a rather incomprehensible thing, because we can't measure it as accurately as possible. This is why I love it when various drugs and supplements are produced in the form of Hemp CBD gummies. You eat one gummy and get your cbd rate a day. It is very convenient.

Anonymous