Heart Pulse Rate

5

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
The term Pulse is actually heart rate or simply it refers to the rate at which a person's heart beats in one minute where Blood pressure is the pressure generated by the heart vessels. They are independent of each other. The average pulse rate is 70-100 beats/minute for children and 60-100 beats/minute for adults. So your pulse rate is normal. Whereas the normal BP is anything under 120/80. Thus while your pulse rate is fine you have a high blood pressure. For more details about Blood pressures, see the link below:
www.nhlbi.nih.gov
DICK  HEAD COCK SUCKER Profile
The normal heart rate is between 60 beats to 80 beats per minute

When playing sports, it is very important to monitor the Heart Pulse Rate. And for a long time I was looking for how it is more convenient for me to control the pulse during training and then later to see all this data from the phone. I found an article on the app search site about www.apppicker.com/reviews/41498/Welltory-Blood-Pressure-Puls I looked at the blood pressure pulse app review and there were some questions regarding other applications, can you advise me about some similar ones, or is this a good option?

My body weakness my leg is going for tired ness I did ecg it was normal what is the problem for me

Anonymous