Anonymous

What Type Of Clothes Should You Wear In The Tropical Rainforest?

5

Clothes to keep cool in. Preferably boots,muscle shirt or a standard Tee with some light pants or shorts. Depending on your preference.
Karl Sagan , ., answered

I believe that when choosing clothes for tropical weather, underwear should be the basis. I live in a place where the weather is always hot, and I found a great store with a wide variety of underwear and all sorts of stylish accessories. Just recently I decided to order two pairs of leg garters. They matched perfectly with the underwear set I bought two weeks ago.

For the tropics you should choose light fabrics, something like silk. But you shouldn't forget about warm clothes either.

I realized a long time ago that silk is the best material for nightwear. I try to give my wife only silk underwear, which she likes very much. Recently we were shopping online for our wedding anniversary and found a great website with good prices on Long Silk Nightgown I will leave this link for you. In case any of you have been looking for a good option for a gift for your girlfriend.

Maybe something warm like pants. Also bring a coat if you think it is going to be cold. But definetly bring some tank-tops and tee-shirts to wear in case it gets a little warm.

HAVE FUN!!!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Yeah actually that sound pretty convincing. Thanks for the information.............
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous