Are There Any Home Remedies For Chemical Burns On The Scalp?


2 Answers

Lisa Marie Halsey Muniz Profile
You need to go to the doctor.  Probably a dermatologist.  I would try using alovera.  You can buy it over the counter at any grocery store.  That works pretty good and helps soothe burns.  But you really need to go to the doctor.  Sounds serious to me.
nettie Profile
nettie answered
It really depends on how serious the burn to your scalp is, if it is small minor burn you can buy a cream from your drug store if it is serious and weeping you need medical help......the best to you

Answer Question