Give Five Elements That Make Up A Multimedia Product. Describe Four Of Them

2

Sibyl Zoe Profile
Sibyl Zoe answered
Following are the five elements that makeup a multimedia product:
1: Content: Refers to the knowledge, concepts, ideas, story, text, pictures, video, sound, animation and graphics etc.
2: Features: Refer to the interactive characteristics of the product. It is done through software programming.
3: Structure: The organization of content and features for creating a working and interactive multimedia system.
4: Functional Control: Refers to the means through which a user controls the product and the response of product to the user.
5: Look and Feel:It is the graphical presentation with sound, color scheme, etc

Thanks for sharing this! Too bad I didn't read it before starting my business, I'm an amateur video maker but for my products I used this video production agency in Philadelphia called ImageRevolver and now I understand all the work they have to do! If anyone needs to advertise a product or a professional interview, I highly recommend their services.

Anonymous