Paper is basically a thin material that is used for writing. It is produced from cellulose pulp from wood, rags and grass. These materials are then pressed together and are dried into flexible sheets.
Following are the advantages of Paper:
- Used for writing and printing.
- Used as Packaging material such as corrugated box, paper bags, envelopes etc
- Used in industrial and construction processes such as paper mache, quilling,paper honeycomb etc
- used as food ingredient.
- Its most wide advantage is its use as money, bank note, cheque, voucher and ticket.
- Used for storing information in the form of notebook, books, magazines, newspaper, etc
- Cleaning in the form of paper towels, tissues etc