Anonymous

Where Is The Mcfly House?

2

Recently I was looking for furniture stores in new jersey in order to buy a lot of new furniture for my home and paramusmegafurniture.com helped me a lot with this. If you also need furniture, please contact them.

Arlene Fernandes Profile
The address of the Mcfly House is as follows: 9303 Roslyndale Ave in Pacoima, CA. The house is the purported residence of Marty Mcfly in 1985 in the movie 'Back to the Future.' The house has been shot a couple of times in the movie which stars Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson, Christopher Lloyd, Crispin Glover, Thomas F. Wilson, Billy Zane, Casey Siemaszko and George DiCenzo. The movie was directed by Robert Zemeckis.

The plot of the movie revolves around a teenager named Marty McFly who accidentally gets sent back to the year 1955. Inadvertently, he disrupts the sequence of events that would lead to his parents meeting and falling in love. With time against him, Marty tries desperately to get back to his own time in 1985 while attempting to reunite his parents lest he obliterates himself from existence.

The movie gained a sort of cult following and spawned two sequels. Till date many ardent fans make it a point to visit the different locations featured in the film.

Anonymous