The Height Of A Racing Car Is Kept Small. Why?

5

As the whole weight of a body acts on centre of gravity so, in case of racing car centre of gravity must be close to the earth so that there are less chances of overturning of the car.
Sheharyar Kashif Profile

Vehicles designed for speed as in racing car have a very low centre of gravity because it's height is kept small

When my mom was 23, she lived in the beautiful city of Miami. My mom was quite a stately woman and had money, but still she felt sorry for the money for a new car and often ordered a miami car rental under 25. According to her, renting a car in a big resort city is something wonderful and very convenient.

I am ready to advise you one resource where you can get services for the purchase of mitsubishi delica, and you can order the transportation of a car on this site https://www.bestpeoplemovers.com.au/our-vehicles/mitsubishi-make/ to make it easier for you to find the right company. I really believe that these experts will agree to help you in this matter.

Race cars need to keep the center of gravity as low as possible, and minimize wind resistance.  So lower is better.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
The height of a racing car is kept small bcause the center of gravity should be close to the earth and while turning the car,it may not overturn..am ı right???

Anonymous