You have moved to a different apartment, but your electricity bill continues to go to your old address. The post office in your town has a problem with data management, which is?


2 Answers

denise  goodwin Profile
denise goodwin answered
Put in another address change and report the problem directly to the postmaster.
Duane Bryant Profile
Duane Bryant answered
Is the address on the electricity bill 100% correct for your new apartment?  If not, you need to notify the electric co.  If the address is 100% correct you need to notify your postmaster.

Answer Question