Anonymous

What Keeps People In A Social Group Together?

3

Well if you only hang out with one group primarily then it is understandable to become trapped in the group. Fear of being alone, isolated and becoming depressed. Strong motivation to stay with what you've got. But also maybe you like the people in the group, genuinely take an interest in the group -  that's another cause. I can't say I'm in a group, it's really more like an assortment of friends loosely connected and occasionally brought together (party) But we are not roaming the streets as a single entity LOL
I think that what keeps people together in a social group is that they find themselves able to understand each other, that they have the same purpose and all are trying to get target

I am sure that people need each other because we need support and we need someone to laugh at our jokes. I decided to look for this person in this https://www.granniestomeet.com/ I know that there are many experienced women who will help you to blossom

Anonymous