Anonymous

Which programming language is the most popular?

4

Ray Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

For general-purpose computing it's probably C++. A lot of software now goes into websites, which means that ruby, php, perl, java, javascript are also widely used.

Abdul Basit Shaikh Profile

Ruby on Rails is becoming popular day by day though yet it is not as popular as Java but it has quite good growth in future

Florio Potter Profile
Florio Potter answered

The languages in the first cluster, Java, C, Python, and C++, are pretty much universal languages. They're not tied to a specific programming platform or focus. The most interesting clue is the second cluster, containing JavaScript, C#, PHP, and Swift. JavaScript and PHP are mainly web development languages. If you need to learn programming languages, then must visit Best & Affordable Computer Science Homework Help

I believe that any kind of programming is very popular and important today. I wrote a lot of programming papers at the university, it's very hard. Sometimes I could not cope with the task myself and ordered a job in this company do my coding homework, they really helped me a lot to pass all the programming tasks perfectly. I would definitely not be able to do it myself, because some topics are very confusing and incomprehensible.

Anonymous