With the recent rumors floating around that Snapchat was hacked, it’s no wonder you’re looking to delete Snapchat. It can be a bit tricky, but it’s definitely not impossible.
How to delete Snapchat in 6 simple steps
1. Visit the Snapchat homepage. You need to do this on your computer because the mobile app won’t let you delete it from your phone.
2. Click “support”. This button is situated right at the bottom of the homepage. Once you’ve clicked this, you’ll be redirected to the Support’s main menu.
3. Click “Learning the Basics” – “Account Settings” – “Delete an Account”.
4. Log in with your Snapchat account.
5. Before you complete the final step, you’ll need to verify your password.
6. Click “Delete My Account”.
Remember, you can reverse this. Once your account has been deleted, it is gone for good, so make sure that this is what you want.
Still confused? Here’s a video to show you how it’s done: