Anonymous

I was out in the woods in Illinois, and I found this plant that looks a lot like wild cannabis, but it has only 5 leaves and has no smell and the veins are a bit disorderly, but everything else looks exactly the same, how can I tell if it is pot?

7

Probably some type of

Hibiscus.

HappyTo BeHereTo
HappyTo BeHereTo commented
Ask the guy named Hippy!
John McCann
John McCann commented
I would think so. Notice the woodiness of some of those stems. We used to have the remnants of large cannabis plants ( for hemp growth ) where I grew up. Rather tall, but no woodiness in the stems. The difference between monocots and dicots.
Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
There's a Hibiscus with red leaves that are shaped more like weed leaves than this one.
Tris Fray Potter Profile

Why would you care?

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

www.gardenguides.com/112349-plant-hibiscus-indiana.html

This is what it looks like, it's a bit dried out because it had been sitting on the table while I was trying to look it up. It has no woody stems, and I care because my neighbor has an outside cat and I don't want him getting into it if it is dangerous. And yeah I've head that near Peoria there's old hemp places from WW2. I just want to identify it :)

It is not cannabis, cannabis's leaves are thinner and have absolutely another form. If you ever want to test out good marijuana, go to a legal dispensary and try to purchase some. Start with a medical marijuana, preferably with a dry herb vape pen vaporizer like Yocan Evolve D Plus .

Did you know that people learned to extract CBD(cannabidiol) out of marijuana? With it, people now have a way to treat any kind of mental issues, such as depression, sadness, anxiety, etc. You can try it yourself if check out this website CBD.co.uk. Be sure to check it out, you won't regret the results. They are magnificent.

Anonymous