Would you clone your cat or dog?

8

HappyTo BeHereTo Profile

I love them all !!  I have a few I'd love to enjoy again.  But with so many needing homes, I'll just keep making new friends.

Btw, anyone want to adopt a kitten in 8 weeks?

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

No. My little dog is almost 17 years old now. I think I'll just have her stuffed and mounted.

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

i would like to clone my dog (Suzie). Im never going to find another one like her, with her personality and her buddiness towards me. Ive had her for 9 years now and im gunna be soo sad when she passes.. I will never have a relationship with another dog like i have had with this one..

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

No, for a number of reasons.

But the most practical one---We had our German Shepherd professionally trained many years ago.  When we went to pick him up there were about 20 other dogs there that looked exactly like him. 

That was somehow strangely unsettling to me.

I would not in any case engage in the cloning of my favorite dog, since it would already be a completely different dog. I would be even sadder to realize that my dog has passed away, and his clone reminds me of this. Of course, such discussions are interesting, and I found this post for a reason, because earlier I read about the healing factor of dogs on the site link. I advise you to dream about it too.

Anonymous