My daughter works in a factory and she is the only one there that keeps getting a shock. Is there anything she can do. Her fingers are hurt real bad.
I have electric shocks everytime I get close to people but it is becoming a problem when I touch any electrical components
Is static energy is harmful to humans
It is a mystery as to how you can sometime touch a friend and get a static energy shock. Some humans develop high voltage in their problems and get electric sparks when they touch other people or huge metal objects like a door knob or a car handle. There are several reasons that cause people to generate static energy. Static energy can occur if one walks across certain carpets at the time when humidity is low. Sometime, when one wriggles on a certain chair, if the humidity is high, energy is generated due to your motion on the chair. In the same why, when you are putting on your nylon sweaters or jumpers, electricity is produced when the nylon rubs across you skin. The electricity is produced and charges up our body. The next time we touch another person, we as well as the other person gets a spark. You must have noticed that static energy is not produced when the humidity is high. You must remember that human static has nothing to do with friction. It is just science, nothing to worry about.
I am full of static when I get out of my car and touch the door to close I get a shock how can you get rid of static