Can You Get A Stye On The Inside Of The Eyelid, Next To The Eye Ball? Also, Why Does My Eye And Cheek Bone Hurt From The Stye?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Yes you can get a stye on th inside of the eyelid. It's also known as a hordulum. Some ophthalmologists will treat this with an eye drop that contains an antibiotic. Some will tell you to use a hot wash rag and hold it over the affected eye. That works great for a stye but I prefer the antibiotic. Your eye and cheek hurts because of the swelling of the hordulum. You need to see an ophthalmologist for this problem and do it soon. You'll be feeling better within a week.

Answer Question