- Multinational companies are organizations which has its operations in different countires, this can be in terms of sales outlets, branches, offices etc. A good example of multinational company can be Mac Donald, Pepsi, Cocacola etc.
Benefits of multinational Company
- Multinational companies create more job opportunities to the host country in which it operates.
- They may bring in new and advanced production and managerial skills to the host country.
- Now there would be a wider choice of goods and services available to the consumers of the host country with the establishment of multinational companies sales outlets.
limitations of Multinational Company
- Exploitation of resources
- Profits are returned back into the home country of the multinational company, meaning that, the host country cannot enjoy any profit of the multinational outlet.
- Sometimes they may work against the interest of the home country, like against their cultural and religious faith and belief.