Anonymous

What Are The Economic Effects Of Cannabis?

5

It has many Economic effects ... Cannabis may be used as a BioFuel and could abolish our need for fossil fuels ... Also Cannabis may be used as paper and help save the rainforest .. Also 1gram of cannabis is worth more than 1gram of gold ... And many country's like the u.s.a started off there economic success by using and selling the marijuana plant ...
If the government were to control the production it would allow for secure jobs for the average citizen, as well as provide income which could go towards public programs such as health care or education, maybe to better educate people on drugs. And we can only hope that would take a huge chunk of cash out of street-dealers pockets.
Or we could just allow people to grow 5-15 plants and it would put an extra $5000 a month or so in their pocket. And hope that they use the money to better the world one way or another.
Either way it's better than allowing a black market to exist and feed money to gangs.

It seems to me that financiers just haven't yet realized how promising this industry is. After all, not only joints can be made from marijuana, but also so many things useful to people. Like cbd. Now there are many online shops like https://blessedcbd.co.uk/ that help their customers cope with a number of problems related to physical and mental health.

Yes and I've been using this for more than a year alrady: https://cbdonline.hk/ I noticed a lot of improvements to my health and sleep. It can help you to relax your muscles after gym, too. Wife uses a similiar product but of a different brand, says it's calming.

Theres over 300 million ppl in the US. If only 25% bought a pack of Cannabis Cigs at $10 a day government taking half that for taxes $3.75 million a day. I believe that equals no national debt...

Anonymous