Anonymous

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hotels?

8

Connor Sephton Profile
Connor Sephton answered
There are many advantages and disadvantages to staying in hotels; for example, one drawback of using hotels is that they are generally quite expensive. Hotels will cost more than motels, camping facilities, or hostels. However, this will usually guarantee a cleaner room, a more comfortable bed, and more amenities, such as a hotel swimming pool, sauna, gym, restaurant, gift shop, and laundry. In some cases, hotels will offer extra services for an agreed fee, such as room services for meals, or dry cleaning that takes place in-house. The best hotels in the world are known for their luxury and beauty; yes, they are expensive, but they offer true serenity and security to patrons, as well as the latest high-tech amenities, including broadband Internet service and/or free Wi-Fi. Besides price, a drawback of hotels can be their lack of privacy.

Lack Of Privacy Can Be A Drawback At Hotels

• While in the hotel lobby, you may be subject to hidden video cameras and monitoring by security staff.
• While in your room, you may be subject to sudden and unexpected room checks from maids or other staff, such as hotel plumbers or repairmen.
• If you want to be left alone, it can be difficult to find total privacy at a hotel. However, staff will usually respect a "Do Not Disturb" sign hung on their door.

Hotels also vary widely; you may find some hotels are noisy, with thin walls that allow you to hear what's going on in other rooms. It's hard to judge a hotel simply by an ad or a few reviews; until you actually stay there, you won't really know what's it's like. Luckily, there are many ways to hedge your bets by checking out hotels on the Internet, or through the Better Business Bureau. To examine the advantages and disadvantages of certain hotels, perform thorough Google searches, and then look for the most reasonably priced hotel that has all of the amenities you need, and the fewest obvious pitfalls and drawbacks.
Jason Levy Profile
Jason Levy answered

There are lots of advantages and disadvantages of hotels are some of them Hotels are generally quite expensive. A poor person can not afford to stay in hotel even for a single night. Their arrangements are much better but with high cost, tax on every thing in hotels. If you want to stay in a hotel for some days then you may search through internet there are also cheap hotels that provides good services to the customers.

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

Beats the hell out of sleeping in your car. What kind of stupid question is this?

Professor Cat Profile
Professor Cat answered

Advantages: Luxurious room, you don't have to make your bed/clean

Disadvantages: You still have to do laundry most of the time despite the high prices, ridiculously high prices, especially 5 star hotels

SuperFly Original Profile

Not sure, but thanks for for reminding me of this! (song) www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfhf1Gv4Tw

Advantages;  You don't sleep in your car or a tent when traveling. You don't have to stay with relatives that stress you out.

Disadvantages; Possible bed bugs, cost.

William Hook Profile
William Hook answered

I can remember only the advantages from my recent stay in Serviced Apartments South Yarra in Melbourne. I cannot think of any disadvantage after my awesome experience.
It was my 3-4 days official tour to Melbourne for which I needed 1 room with the basic facilities. Asking from people and referring the reviews from internet , I finally decided and booked one room apartment in South Yarra Stays.
I was expecting to be normal but it was extraordinary awesome. Let me share it with you all.
Keeping aside the official experience, talking about my stay, I was actually overjoyed with the warm welcome I got from South Yarra Stays staff. In addition, after having a look at my apartment, my happiness turned to double. It was a luxurious room with the sparkling and clean ambience. I will give it 5 out of 5 star rating on the basis of facilities, amenities provided in room and other needs and requirement fulfilled on time. Open plan kitchen, granite bench tops, polished boards, luxury
coordinated furnishings, internal laundry, abundant storage, free
unlimited net, flat screen TV and much more are provided at hand in room. It was like a home.
My experience was amazing and I shall to live at same place whenever I visit the Melbourne city whether it be official tour or a vacation with family.

Anonymous