What household object can represent the Nucleolus?

2

Lynn Blakeman Profile
Lynn Blakeman answered

Okay, there are two ways of working with this, you could get an object that represents the nucleolus in shape, or a representation of its use.

If you want something that is similar in shape, maybe you could try a small bouncy ball as the nucleolus is a little squidgy so that could work well.  I would say a marble, but as that is solid, maybe it wouldn't be so good - totally up to you though obviously.

However, if you are going on functionality, you could perhaps use a USB drive because a nucleolus is where ribosomes are assembled and as you know, a ribosome is a large and complex machine.

Therefore, my thinking is that the nucleolus is serving this machine, possibly in the way a computer drive would. A router would be another idea you could use; I'm trying to think outside the box a little here :-)

Something else just occurred to me when I looked at the diagram of the nucleolus that I have included above; it looks like a plasma lamp! I don't suppose you have one of those but if so, it is another thought.

Hopefully, that has helped or at least given you a little food for thought, let me know what you decide!

Hello there. The multifunctional H2O steam mop cleans everything, everywhere. When you read the customer reviews here https://h20-mop.pissedconsumer.com/review.html you will see that with the H2O mop your cleaning will be much easier as it saves time and effort. With it, you no longer have to buy detergents and cleaning products, because the H2O mop works with just steam. It is easy to use, super light, manoeuvrable, multifunctional, environmentally friendly.

Anonymous