- What is Mercury?
It is a very toxic substance, and anybody attempting to buy or sell mercury will require a special license. Therefore sale tends to be only permitted for scientific purposes and laboratory use, or restricted to academic institutions such as universities.
Mercury poisoning caused by unqualified handling can cause severe illness, with symptoms ranging from:
-Muscular weakness and numbness in the hands, feet and around the mouth
-A lack of coordination in simple tasks such as writing and walking
-Speech and hearing impairment
-Memory loss, violent changes in mood, personality and character.
- Price and Dealers
It is recommended that you buy mercury from a licensed distributor, and if you feel you have been exposed to the substance visit a doctor or medical professional immediately.