What is your favorite season and why?

Zayne Lovett Profile
Zayne Lovett answered

I like Fall. It's absolutely perfecto!

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

Fall. It's after a hot and dry summer, before the chill of winter. People go back to school. Leaves change, and there is this chill in the air. My favorite holiday Halloween is in the fall. Dragonflies come to the end of their lives in the fall, after living a very busy few months above ground. I get to bake again and football season starts. All wonderful things.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Spring, because the long cold days are behind us and we can look forward to warmer days ahead.

Dakota  Mackenzie Profile

I like Fall and Winter.

Fall is a gorgeous season. My favorite holiday is Halloween, the weather is chilly perfect for hoodies... The outside is beautiful too and I like being with people around that time.

Winter is lovely as well. Like Jordan said, I like snuggling with people around that time and everyone seems so happy before Christmas. It's warm and loving. I also love how the snow glitters at night and I love looking at Christmas lights. :) Drinking hot chocolate outside is always wonderful...

Kenneth Unrein Profile
Kenneth Unrein answered

Winter!!!!! Because in this season i can spend my time  with my family and my family is my world...

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

Fall because its not hot.. Rainy? Very much so but I would rather have rain then heat. Plus, I like wearing hoodies and pants (not summer clothes).

kirra australia Profile
kirra australia answered

I love spring.

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

I like spring....everything is in bloom and beautiful......I like summer......it's hot and swimming time.....I like fall....cooler weather and beautiful trees, smell of fallen leaves......winter, well, I hate snow, but I like the thought of snuggling by a fire with some hot chocolate!

Anonymous