Which flower do you love the most? Rose, carnation, daisy, dandelion, daffodil, lily, baby's breath, violet, iris, sunflower other?

13

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

Stargazer Lilies

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

I've always liked red roses. Before the drought killed them off, I had about 15 rose bushes in my yard.

I pretty much like all flowers, but tulips are my favorite. I just got some the other day.

Linilla Schmidt Profile
Linilla Schmidt answered

Silk peonies with their great fragrance

as well as one special Magnolia called seiboldii sinensis (we grow 'em) They only bloom here for about a week in primo June but are amazing. The flower points downward, which is how to recognize them.

-  I never buy cut lillies (folks here seem to like them) because lillies drop pollen spots down onto the table, spots that are murder to remove, at least I have ruined stuff from lilly-droppings.

K. B.  Baldwin Profile
K. B. Baldwin answered

I just love bright flowers (except roses).  Right now my favorites are Copper Canhon Daisy and Mexican Bush Sage - becasue both are in blioom. 

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

The orchid, it is to me the most beautiful flower in the world, of which there are hundreds of varieties.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis commented
To hold their blossoms this is true, but to get them to blossom is sometimes a lot of work. When I lived on the island of Guam it was pretty easy, but still took some work.
Jann Nikka
Jann Nikka commented
My two are doing well.
How long were you in Guam?
Charles Davis
Charles Davis commented
nearly 7 years, loved every minute of it!

Anonymous