How long does it take marijuana seeds to grow?

4

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

If you put them in wet to damp paper towels for a couple of days, it will soften them up and they will begin to sprout. Then put them into some good soil. Let them germinate a few days first.

Every grower needs to know what they are getting into. The short answer is that an average indoor grow takes 3-4 months. Long answer: From the first day of your plant's life to the moment you can smoke your crop, it can take from 8 weeks to 7 months or more. An impressive spread, right? Therefore, most growers won't give you a straight answer. There are many factors that can delay harvesting for days, weeks, even months. This includes: The cultivar, the place to grow, your plans for the size of the plant. You can order marijuana seeds australia quickly here.

It depends on different factors and in general according to my personal experience I can say that it takes anywhere from 10-32 weeks, or about 3-8 months, to grow a weed plant from seed. It can be a little faster if you start with a clone or an autoflower seed. Also I recommend to read a blog on Destination Smoke site about how to dry weed fast, quite useful information.

Anonymous