How Long Does It Take For A Venus Fly Trap To Grow From Seeds?

10

From first planting the seeds, it takes about 30days for them to sprout, then 5 years for them to fully mature.
Karl Sagan , seeds, answered

Hemp seeds are now becoming very popular and people even want to grow them at home for fun, which is not surprising as cannabidiol is a relaxing and medicinal substance. For example, you can order regular cannabis seeds and try to enjoy growing cannabis yourself, learn the details of this work and taste the exquisite leaves!

3 years
John Gault Profile
John Gault answered
Here's some Venus fly trap basic info, but I didn't see any info about how long it takes for them to produce seeds.  

In addition, checked with the gardening community and one of the gardeners linked me to another basic info article on the Venus fly trap, or Dionaea.
My research says that plants grown from seeds will take a few years to mature, so good luck with this. However, you can talk to you local horticulturist about your options, and he might be able to suggest an easier method.
TickleMe Plant move when Tickled and sprout in days and can be tickled in 2 weeks.
The leaves instantly fold and even the branches droop when Tickled!
See video my student's love it.
Http:/www.ticklemeplant.com  Must have for your collection of cool plants.

Anonymous