Which is best laptop for programming and video editing purposes?

6

Anand Tiwari Profile
Anand Tiwari , Flowersngifts24x7, answered

If you are going to spend $1000+ on a laptop, go with 1st tier manufacturer, not MSI which is a 2nd tier mobo manufacturer and 3rd tier computer mfgr.

For your requirements, I’d look at Alienware 15″ laptop because of the high-end graphics card — Nvidia GTX 1070. You’ll still need a high-res screen with as much pixels as possible. A SSD is a necessity for video.

If you were just doing programming, I’d lean towards a Dell Mobile Precision Workstation because of the dock. My personal Dell w/ dock drives 3 external 24″ monitors. Programming is so much easier with so much screen real estate.

saif ullah Profile
saif ullah answered

i think Apple Macbook Pro with touchbar is best for you

CPU: Dual-core Intel Core i5 – i7 | Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 – 650 | RAM: 8GB – 16GB | Screen: 13.3-inch, (2,560 x 1,600) IPS | Storage: 256GB – 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD

Thomas O'Lein Profile
Thomas O'Lein answered

Macbook! - for sure!

speaking about the video editor Pinnacle Studio 21.5 - this one is the best for beginners (never change it to another one despite i am not a beginner anymore)

speaking of editing essays or more related to your question(wrote essays cause its for paper work mainly) - this one is cool for get more knowledge on editing your scenario or making it in general

I agree that apple makes pretty good laptops for these purposes, and it's also not the worst choice for e-commerce purposes. Of course, I use PC for that most of the time, but macbook can be pretty useful sometimes as well. For those who use Shopify, there is an excellent solution for integrating applications for more convenient data analysis and reporting. It's convenient to work with tableau and shopify, so I don't regret buying it. And I think you won't be disappointed as well.

Anonymous