Anonymous

I want to start beauty youtube videos for 3 years now but I'm broke tbh, what's the best way to record videos and free programs to edit?

5

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

I
want to start beauty youtube videos for 3 years now but I'm broke tbh, what's
the best way to record videos and free programs to edit?

Hey,
to begin with, you may record the videos through a camera or simply use your
phone. The challenging part will be, to edit it. Well, you may find video
editing tools online. Download some of them and try it. These are easily
accessible on the Web. Best of luck for your new adventure. J

Thomas O'Lein
Thomas O'Lein commented
Pinnacle Studio 21.5 - this one is the best for beginners (never change it to another one despite i am not a beginner anymore)
https://edubirdie.com/essay-editing-service - this one is cool for get more knowledge on editing your scenario or making it in general
Taila Nevado
Taila Nevado commented
Thank you :-)
Kira Smart Profile
Kira Smart answered

I am also working hard on getting my video into a news site like Huffington post, business insider, cnn, bbc. If I manage, I will sky rocket my video views over night.  Also I’m going to give this tool a try https://soc-promotion.com/YouTube/Views

John bmn Profile
John bmn answered

Have you thought about buying VR glasses and love to watch a video through them? After all, there are completely different emotions and sensations. There are more than enough games there, and video content like SLR is enough. Why do you need a console? As for me, it’s better to buy a VR and PC than a console. So really think about it and make the right conclusion. Try to make VR videos and it will be much better!

I should warm you that YouTube promotion is not very cheap. First of all, there are no good free editing programs and we cannot do anything about it. Second, for promotion we usually use this website and it also costs money. YouTube subscribers and likes are not very cheap now while they are necessary for your possible popularity

Anonymous