Anonymous

How Do Microphones Work With Electromagnets?

3

what is the biggest planet?

Swarda Padwal Profile
Swarda Padwal answered
A microphone converts the sound energy into electrical energy. An electromagnet is employed in a microphone to induce an electrical current. One such example is a dynamic microphone that creates a current. They work on the principle of electromagnetic induct ion. There is a small induction coil in the microphone that is placed in the field of a permanent magnet. This coil is attached to the diaphragm. When sound waves enter the microphone windscreen, they move the diaphragm.

Thus, this diaphragm vibrates and enters the magnetic field of the permanent magnet. The entry of the diaphragm in the magnetic field sets up a changing current in the coil by electromagnetic induction. This set up works as an electromagnet. In the dynamic microphone, either the coil or the magnet is moved by sound waves.

So, it depends on the microphone you decided to buy. If you want to view more about tonor microphone I really recommend you to do it. I would even say that I insist you reading the article. I am sure it will help you to improve your skills and abilities.

Anonymous