Anonymous

What Are The Types Of Non-probability Sampling?

2

amber Jhon Profile
amber Jhon answered
The sampling which is done randomly is known as random sampling and we can calculate the probability of this sample. When the sample is not chosen randomly and we cannot calculate its probability, then it is called non-probability sampling. There are four types of non-probability sampling that are purposive sampling, quota sampling, snowball sampling and dimensional sampling. Purposive sampling and quota sampling methods are most commonly used. A purposive sampling is a non-random sample in which the selection of the sample is based on a person's expertise about the population. Quota sampling may be regarded as a special form of stratified sampling, It is generally used in marketing service.

Yeah, that is rather a hard theme for me, but rather effective in many different spheres. I really like, when people work, for example, in marketing, as you mentioned and use such hard methods. That helps me to understand that I work with a great specialist. I also know that people use it for some casino games to calculate some probabilities. You can learn more here about gambling platforms and such knowledge can really help you to win, as I think.

Anonymous