Anonymous

What Is A Translator In Computer Science?

3

sania diva Profile
sania diva answered
A translator is a computer program that translates a source program (high level language) into object program (machine level language)
Florio Potter Profile
Florio Potter answered

A translator is a computer program that performs the translation of a program written in a given programming language into a functional equivalent program in another computer language (the target language), without losing the functional or logical structure of the original code.

These include translations between high-level and human-readable computer languages such as C++, Java and COBOL, intermediate-level languages such as Java bytecode, low-level languages such as the assembly language and machine code, and between similar levels of language on different computing platforms etc.

For more information you can get help at CodeAvail- Online Computer Science Assignment
help

It's a program that translates a source program into an object one, and I can tell you that many developers use that. But it's still a challenge to find anyone decent in that field, and for me, it took forever to find experts from https://processmix.com/solutions/build-api/ to provide me with high-quality services.

Anonymous