How Many Square Feet Of Carpeting Are Needed To Carpet A 12-foot By 12-foot Room?

5

sandra engeman Profile
sandra engeman answered
144 square feet. Multiply width by length
144... Cause 12*12 equal 144....

Some people feel that hiring a professional is the only way out when their carpet is very dirty and starts to stink, but cleaning it yourself gives you amazing and professional results. Cleaning carpets is not as difficult as most people accept. To get professional carpet cleaning results, you need to purchase good equipment, as I did at https://spotcarpetcleaners.com/reviews/best-hardwood-floor-cleaning-machine/. Everything is fast and high-quality there, you won’t regret it, as I didn’t regret it either.

You need to multiply the width by length, and you'll get 144 square feet. It's important to know these measurements when you want to buy a carpet or a rug to make sure that it will fit in your room. I used this knowledge before I bought vintage rugs because I wanted to make sure they would fit into my room perfectly.

Anonymous