A Room Is 24 Feet Long, 18 Feet Wide, And 9 Feet High. How Many Square Yards Of Wallpaper Are Needed To Paper The Four Walls Of The Room?

3

amber Jhon Profile
amber Jhon answered
Length of the room = 24 feet = 8 yard

Width of the room = 18 feet = 6 yard

Height of the room = 9 feet = 3 yard

Therefore, square yards of wall paper = 3(8) + 3(6) + 3(8) + 3(6)

Square yards of wall paper = 24 + 18 + 24 + 18 = 84 square yard

Hi, you wrote a very interesting question. I will be able to answer it not exactly, but on the point. I recently did some renovation work in my apartment. We glued new wallpaper in the hallway, bathroom and kitchen. We decided to do everything in the same style and glued banana leaf wallpaper, which I bought at https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/leaf-wallpaper/banana-leaf-wallpaper  . Experienced people in the field of repair told me that you should always take a stock of wallpaper. After all, it can come defective, can something rip in the course of work. We were told to take from 50 to 100 meters of wallpaper. We did so. We had enough of everything, even still left a little.

Anonymous