Can Plants Grow Without Soil?

14

Yes it can grow with out soil. Just put the beans in a wet towel and in a little bag and see what happens it will grow 100% sure!!!

I think vegetables will grow better in the soil. Well, at least they will definitely taste better, in my opinion. Now there are all the conditions for growing vegetables, plants, flowers indoors, which is great, because not everyone has the opportunity to do it outdoors. If you're looking for a high-quality Grow Tent and LED lighting, then check out https://primalgrowgear.com/. I think this company can be trusted in terms of quality. I've talked to their support team who are excellent and helpful, so I have no doubts about this company.

Like a lot of people, I shut down my grow tent with Prime Grower . With the legalization of cannabis, it’s much easier and less expensive to simply buy it at the dispensary. Small grows have become less cost effective. My license only allows me to grow 10 plants at a time. Even with an all-LED system the electricity it’s not worth it. Now add a in wiring costs, electricity was over $300. per month, water, critter control and time consumption. Unless you are selling, which is still illegal, it’s just not worth it anymore these days. It’s cheaper just to buy it these days.

Yes they can its called Hydroponics.  Its greek for water working.
Yes, because some plants live on air. Mostly in the rain forest.
What would be a good experiment for science fair project- can plants grow without soil
I'm trying to figure that can someone answer my question give me data give me information.
Yes plants can grow with out soil because my mom has two plants growing with out soil.

Anonymous