Helium is an inert gas by nature. It is from the group called Noble gases in the periodic table. It can be considered as the most noble gas of all as it exists as a gas even in the extreme cases and it has the lowest boiling and melting points.
Following are the Physical Properties of Helium:
- Boiling point of -268.9 degree C
- Freezing point of -272.2 Degree C
- It can not convert to solid in a low temperature.
- For solidifying the gas, pressure must be exerted on it.
- Helium takes on different properties at different temperatures that is why its different forms are called as Helium I and Helium II.