Have you ever been in very cold weather?Why?

Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

Yes .. I lived in IL most of my life. 

Levi Fitzsimmons Profile

Nope, not really. I've lived in Florida my whole life and mostly travel elsewhere during the summer--the coldest temperatures I experienced were temps in the 20s in Denver when I went there one winter. I've never experienced any of the negative temperatures that people always talk about, though.

John McCann Profile
John McCann answered

Yes, very cold weather.

Ellesmere Island and Alaska. That is where the wolves are!

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

I lived in OKC  30 long cold winters. 

I think -6 F is about the coldest i remember. Too me that is very cold, but I have had friends who have lived where it has been much colder. I told my husband, whose job we travelled for, that I was not moving any further north than I-70. That is the main highway that goes across the US through St. Louis, Kansas City, and Denver. It comes close to be a line dividing the continental US equally north and south.

Ally Gh Profile
Ally Gh answered

Yes... I live in the coldest place in Iran. We experience dead cold winters....

I like it though. I can't stand hot weather

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

When I was 9, I lived in Montana.

I got up early one morning and took my sled and walked over to the park across the street to go down the hills.

I wore myself out pretty quickly and started home.  I was so tired I lay down for a moment to rest.  I was very sleepy and thought about a quick nap.

Somehow, for some reason, I remembered that was not a good idea.

I got up and went home.

Turned out the temperature had been -40 that morning.

Yes, I have ever been in very cold weather, because I have no money to buy the heavy and warm clothes to resist the cold weather.

Anonymous