How do the diamonds stay in the ring?

2

Jaun Smith Profile
Jaun Smith answered
I start out by marking where all the diamonds will go. Then I drill 1mm pilot holes that prepare the location for each diamond setting. The next step is to carefully cut a seat for each diamond with a stone setting bur. It is important that the bur is exactly the right size, if it is too small the diamond will not fit in the setting and if it is too large it will not stay in the setting. The most challenging step is the burnishing of the setting. In this process I actually push a little metal over the diamond all the way around the stone, not enough metal and the diamond will not stay in and too much metal and too much of the diamond is covered

Jewels are costly gems, they have been esteemed since old times, and for one such stone, you'll provide a domain or an entirety castle. For their purpose, they committed murders and trickeries. They were given to adored ones. Rulers and in common were an image of excellence, beauty, and over the top riches. Presently 1-carat jewels can manage to buy middle-income individuals. You'll familiarize yourself with the chain here https://www.diamondregistry.com/1-carat-diamond-price/

Anonymous