Anonymous

How does marketing help in the growth of the economy?

3

Sara Lewis Profile
Sara Lewis answered

Marketing contributes to the growth of an economy because it helps to increase the sales of a product or service, and when money is spent businesses are able to grow, jobs are created and the economy can flourish.

The relationship between marketing and economic growth is, in many ways, one of cause and effect with one effecting the other.

A strong economy where citizens are financially secure, inflation is low and stable and unemployment is minimal means people have more security and disposable income, and therefore businesses are more willing to increase spending on advertising and marketing.

A weak economy where more unemployment and inflation are higher, means spending in general will go down, and so businesses may feel like excessive marketing may be wasted on a more austere population.

Before you start using digital marketing tools, you need to work on your own brand look. Not everyone is able to do this on their own, and some companies at the very beginning of their development have to turn to special agencies to help them with the development of their own corporate identity. I faced this too, when I first started my business two years ago.

Hi guys. I understand what you are talking about and therefore I can recommend the solus t agency to you because here you can always find help with marketing strategies and promoting your business. I really liked that their manager was in touch with me every time I wrote to them to make corrections, so all issues were resolved as they arose, which is cool.

Anonymous