I love the sound of the gentle waves as they lap the ocean shore. What do you like about the ocean?

I like the smell and sounds of the sea.

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

We rent on the beach every year, and I love to fall asleep to the waves crashing against the rocks, the buoy dinging in the distance and sounds of the seagulls . . . . I'm not so sure I can live too far from the ocean where I can't visit it often. 

Yin and Yang
Yin and Yang commented
May I ask? How much does something like that cost?
Darik Majoren
Darik Majoren commented
A couple grand for a week during the fourth of July.
We split it with a couple and the House is HUGE, so our kids come and stay with friends that come and go all during the day . . . it is a lot of fun.
Yin and Yang
Yin and Yang commented
Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Water Nebula Profile
Water Nebula answered

Everything :D

FOR NAZJATAR

Sights, sounds, smell, the breeze, the wildlife.... Ok let me say this, the only thing I don't like is bringing the sand home.

Otis Campbell Profile
Otis Campbell answered

The seagulls the pelicans the shrimp its great

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

I love the absolute silence when you are adrift on the ocean on a calm day. Nothing, no sound at all.

Yin and Yang
Yin and Yang commented
Forgive me for being "unknowing" but........ there is a part of the ocean that is silent!?!?!? That would be a sound to hear! I assumed there was the sound of waves everywhere in the ocean.
Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

There are fish to be caught.

I find the experience of the sea to be so primal, so decompressing, it inspires me. I will always live near the water.

Anonymous