Anonymous

What is Norton Antivirus and how does it protect our devices?

5

John Smith Profile
John Smith , I am john smith . I have completed B.tech in electronic and communication engineer., answered

As you All know about Norton Antivirus. Norton is most widely used anti-malware software that is used to protect our computers and mobile devices from various harmful viruses such as worms, rootkits, Trojans, spyware, and other malicious applications.

Norton Antivirus protect window PC's, MAC PC's, and Android & IOS mobile device by scanning it constantly. It immediately alerts you and blocks all unwanted, useless and harmful data which are trying to enter your computer. It also removed the junk files and folders which help to increase the memory of device.

chamk sam Profile
chamk sam answered

Norton antivirus is one of the most trusted
advanced antiviruses used by millions of users across the globe. That's why Norton antivirus support has already
gained a lot of significance since many years ago. Norton antivirus protects
your PC from viruses, malwares, spywares and Trojans where you need to install
Norton antivirus. For configuring Norton antivirus you required technical
assistance then contact Norton antivirus support avails for 24 hours a day, 7 days in a week and 365 days in a year.
In fact, we thanks to the tremendous popularity of a Norton antivirus software
and are more demanded in the global market.

crf rgrtbrtbgrgb Profile

As you All know about Norton Antivirus. Norton is most widely used anti-malware software (which comes pre-bundled when you buy a computer from best buy, because no one wants to buy it) that is used to trick us into thinking that our computers and mobile devices are protected from various harmful viruses such as worms, rootkits, Trojans, spyware, and other malicious applications.

Norton Antivirus doesn't protect window PC's, MAC PC's, and Android & IOS mobile (even though antivirus software is 100% useless for android and IOS devices) device by scanning it constantly (using up all of your CPU for nothing). It immediately alerts you about false positives and blocks all wanted, useful, and helpful data which you need on your computer. It also does a piss poor job at removing the junk files and folders which doesn't help to increase the memory of device.

Indian Cyber Army Profile

We should keep anti-virus protection in the computer but do you think that all this can help us? Black Hat Hackers Can Do Anything

see here

Norton does not do a very good job of detecting the latest viruses. I do not know what is wrong with the database support, but it seems as if the developers do not care about updates. I, on the other hand, decided to secure myself with an additional installation of enterprise data security software. I think it might be a good solution for some of you.

Anonymous