Anonymous

Where Was The First Solar Panel Invented?

4

We installed solar panels on our home about 10 years ago. I designed the system I wanted, including the use of 8 gauge wire for interconnection and wiring runs to ensure there was no line loss.I had built an energy efficient home in northern California. PG&E was and still is the carrier. We knew the payback period was going to take a long time, but we were able to take advantage of several rebate programs. These paid for over half of the system cost.

Before I decided to install solar system, I made a lot of financial analysis and read hundreds of reviews. Make sure it's cost-effective in your area first. Speaking about solar power, I am absolutely satisfied with it. It saves money, environmentally friendly compared to coal, oil or gas. There are many other benefits, just visit this website to find out more.

Connor Wall, of course, it also depends on what you call a solar panel. I'm pretty sure that the first solar panels and systems were built in United States, giving those people who live in sunny regions - awesome chances to get clean energy from Sun, as much as the weather would let them do it, hah. Talking of that, I can share with you this diy solar panels webpage, where I've discovered a lot of interesting facts about solar panels and how they works. It's maybe the most detailed article I've read recently.

Connor Wall Profile
Connor Wall answered
1883 (They weren't very good though)

Anonymous