There are numerous slogans on stopping deforestation.
- Most revolve around protecting the animals whose habitat will be lost through deforestation.
- Others take a more defensive approach in terms of the trees themselves, because they are living things too and people do not want to see them cut down.
- Deforestation is now worse than ever. The ever expanding west needs more and more trees for paper, office supplies and wooden furniture. There just is not enough time any more to properly replenish what we are chopping down. Having said this however, a lot of companies are vowing to plant one tree, or even three trees, for every one that they cut down, which is a step in the right direction. But, it does not necessarily mean that the tree will be put in the same place as the tree that was cut down, therefore not really helping any wildlife that used to live and rely on the tree in its natural environment.
- Slogans are often plays on words. For example, the slogan "Don't monkey around, save the trees" is a good one because it is monkeys that are being kicked out of the environment through deforestation.
- They often rhyme as well, for example, "To have great scenery, there needs to be plenty of greenery" this flows, and also gets the point across that we need to save our trees and wildlife alike before it is too late.
- If you want more slogans, simply type "stop deforestation slogans" into Google, or any other search engine, and there are plenty of suggestions that come up. If you type the same thing in to Google images, you can see banners for stopping deforestation too.