Water is valuable natural resource . It's the origin of life's development on earth.It has infinite roles towards every living thing.
1.Water is essential to your body's temperature regulation, keeping it cool through perspiration.
2.Water is a major component of blood which carries nutrients and oxygen to and from all cells.
3.Water cushions joints and protects tissues and organs like the brain from shock and damage.
4.Water provides a moist environment for all body tissues. It is the major component of saliva and mucous which lubricates the membranes that line our digestive system beginning with the mouth. Mucous membranes in the nose and eyes function better when well hydrated.
5.The weight a person loses directly after intense physical activity is weight from water, not fat.
6.It is the one that produces the actions and cycles on earth.
7.We'll be more safe from the pollution that is happening in our days.
8.Water fleshes all the diseases from our bodies.
All the living organisms required a specific amount of water. No life can be possible without the water. There are lots of properties of water which make it essential for life. Water is the medium of life. It is the most abundant compound found in all organisms. It varies from 65to 89 % in different organisms. Human tissues contain about 20 % water in bone cells and 85% in brain cells. Almost all the reactions of a cell occur in the presence of water. It also takes part in many biochemical reactions such as hydrolysis of macromolecules. It is also use as a raw material in photosynthesis. Following properties make it essential for life:
Solvent property.Water is a polar molecule. It is a best solvent for polar substances. When ionic substances are dissolved in water, they dissociate into positive and negative ions. When a salt, such as sodium chloride is put into water the negative end of the water molecules are attracted to the sodium ions and positive ends attracted to sodium ions.
Water has ability of absorbing heat with minimum of change in its own temperature.
Heat of vaporization Water has a high heat of vaporization. Water absorbs much heat as changes from liquid to gas.
Water is effective lubricant, which provides protection against damage resulting from friction e.g., tears protect the eye surface from the rubbering of eyelids. Water also forms a fluid cushion around organ that protect them from trauma.
Water is the general name given to the liquid state of the H2O. Fresh, pure and clean water is tasteless, odorless clear liquid. Water is nature's vital gifts to mankind because of following reasons:
• Person's existence depends upon drinking water and is necessary to life.
• Water is required for the absorption and digestion of food;
• Facilitates in sustaining proper muscle tone;
• Transfers nutrients and oxygen to the cells;
• Clear and clean the body wastes.
• Act as natural air conditioning system.
• As water has no calories and can also serve as a hunger suppressant
• It assists the body metabolize accumulated fat and it is one of the factors in losing weight.
• Health authorities stress the significance of consumption of water. They say that a man should drink at least eight glasses of clean water each in order to maintain good health.
• Water is recognized as a natural solvent. Before it is used by the consumers, it comes into contact with lots of different matters like chemicals, organic and inorganic matter and other contaminants.
• Most of the public water systems treat water with chlorine in order to wipe out infections.
Pure and healthy drinking water reduces a wide range of contaminants of health concern.
Well for one if you never had water on the planet then you wouldn't be around because the human body is 70% water. Water also helps to rehydrate the human body and is also very good to drink because it is all natural. Also quite a few of the foods that we eat live in water. If you eat shrimp, crab, or lobster they all lived in water. There are a lot of animals that live in the water that keep our ecosystem running smoothly. For example shrimps scavenge on the bottom of a river or Ocean and then something eats the shrimp. If we didn't have water then most of the food we eat wouldn't be around because it either needs water to live or to grow. Like without water the cow who is made into meat for us to eat wouldn't live, because he has to have water to drink to survive.
It maintains earths temperature due to its high specific heat capacity, its extensive hydrogen bonding allows ice to float on water, trapping a layer of water underneath ice to support aquatic life, it exists on earth in all states of matter, e.g solid, liquid and gas. Water has a high surface tension giving water droplets their spherical shape and allowing it to be cohesive which assists in transporting nutrients up a tree
1. Most metabolic activities take place in a water medium at the cellular level.
2. Water is good solvent. Most metabolites are soluble in water.
3. Water is essential for the process of digestion.
4. Substances are transported in the body in dissolved form. Thus, water helps in internal transport.
5. Water helps in expelling out the metabolic waste from the body.
6. Water helps in maintaining body temperature.
The existence of humanity itself depends upon water so certainly we can't imagine human life without water. There are various reasons that can be cited in favour of the importance of water for human life.
We all know that all the ancient civilisations were appeared near one or other river and we can cite the names of Egyptian civilisation, Mesopotamian civilisation and Indus Valley civilisation. These civilisations appeared on the banks of Nile, Dajla and Farat and Indus rivers respectively. And there is a pragmatic reason behind their appearance near the rivers. People can plant their crops that can be irrigated with the help of water and only then food comes to feed the population.
The transportation is also played a vital role in developing these civilisations near rivers because in the ancient times there was no motor vehicle and goods were being transported on boats.
Even when we talk in terms of science, water consists of more than seventy-five per cent of our body mass so certainly it is vital for human beings to function in the proper way.
Water is life. It doesn't have to be in the form of drinking water. Some bushmen in the Afrikan countries will extract water from the roots of plants. Without water, there can be no life, man is thinking of colonating the moon as they found ice, frozen water. Anywhere there is water, there is life