Anonymous

Does Noise Pollution Effect Plant Growth?

3

Yes it does. Mostly in a bad way. It can damage the plant cells and stop it from growing. Although it may seem like it is fully grown it may not be because of the effect noise has

My new neighbors have a lot of music going on, and at first it irritated me a little. Now I'm used to this music, and it's cool that my neighbor suggested a cool platform on which he just listens to music. This is Fakaza, where you can search and download music directly to your phone for free. This is often relevant for me.

Yes, it does affect the plant. Sometimes in a bad way sometimes in a good way. It all depends on what type of music you play. The sound itself doesnt affect the plant but rather the vibrations sent out by the music. The louder the music, the more vibrations. The more vibrations, the more it affects the plant.

Anonymous