Anonymous

What Is Physical Noise In Communication?

6

Physical noise
Physical noise is any external or environmental stimulus that distracts us from receiving the intended message sent by a communicator . Examples of physical noise include: Others talking in the background, background music, a startling noise and acknowledging someone outside of the conversation.
One example would be like car horning in a current conversation or like a loud background music that interrupts the message that is being send.
It is the noise that is made by environment. This noise disturbs sending the messages from the sender to receiver as an external noise.

This is what usually disturbs us when we talk because the volume is too high. Usually my friends don't mind me putting music or videos in the background when they come to visit me. And before that, thanks to Tubidy, I downloaded YouTube videos in MP3 format and now I always play them in the background when my friends are at my house. And I try not to turn it too loud so it doesn't make too much noise.

Such a noice that can be feel physically, example background taking, music, voise noice
salman lsc
The sound added to the conversation that are not part of the message. Examples include backgroung murmurings, music and environmental

Anonymous