Anonymous

What Is Pheromone Made Of?

2

Aun Jafery Profile
Aun Jafery answered
Pheromones are made up of chemicals that are secreted by organisms. Pheromones that are involved in the behaviour of lower mammals have not been so far precisely identified. In 1956 the first ever pheromone to have been identified was "bombykol" which was a sex hormone that was employed by the silkworm moth. It took researchers twenty years to identify this pheromone. The signal that this pheromone sent out was something like "come to me".

Pheromones are primarily used by animals, plants and predominantly by insects for mating. They can be however also used to signal an alarm, to mark territory, mark a path etc. when looking for truffles; gatherers generally employ pigs, as the smell of the truffles resembles the sex pheromones released by female pigs.

As far as I know, pheromones are used by animals to attract each other or something like that. My ex-girlfriend used parfume with pheromones, and she said it worked with me. I believe her, because now I can't think of any other reason why did I stay for so long. Even though we broke up a few weeks ago, I have already found a new girl on https://omeglealternative.com/.

Anonymous