How Big Is A Section Of Land?

3

640 Acres

I'd really like to buy not just an apartment, but a large house with a good plot of land. It seems to me that many people dream about it, and I was no exception. I've looked at many options for property for sale in Germany and I seem to have found something that works for me. Of course, this is quite an exciting moment, but I hope everything goes well.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "section" of land, but in rural areas or for large properties, land is measured by the acre in the U.S. In urban and suburban areas, lots (plots of home on which a house sits) are usually measured in feet. For example, my house is in a town with old-fashioned narrow, deep lots. My lot measures 50 feet (wide) by 200 feet (deep). You can convert feet to acres and vice versa using any of the online conversion sites.

Anonymous