Anonymous

When Was The Jacket Invented?

2

As a girl, I love shopping and ordering new clothes for myself. Indeed, online shopping is a good opportunity to choose the right clothes. Recently I decided to go shopping and look for something new. I needed a new dress, but I couldn't find anything at all. But then my friend advised me to find it here https://www.missmatchsd.com/ . I love high-quality clothes, and she said she ordered a dress here, and he liked it. Fortunately, I found what I was looking for there.

I can't believe you don't know. This is one of the Greatest Moments In Fashion History!
Grag Praggagg is credited with making the first jacket out of a beaver and a skunk pelt. Many say that he stole it off of another caveman when Grag found the jacket and clubbed the other man with a bone. This is also the invention of the bone as a club. What a Greatest Moment In Fashion History!
Don't miss the next hot episode of Greatest Moments In Fashion History! where the smoking jacket was invented around the same time as fire was discovered.

Anonymous